Juicers and blenders are both great ways to add more nutrition to your diet, but there are some key differences. Use this quick reference guide to help you decide which one is right for you. You may find you would benefit from both in your kitchen!
Juicing separates juice from the pulp. Only the liquid portion is consumed sometimes the pulp is used for other food preparations.
- Juice gives the body a rest from solid food digestion; nutrition is not wasted to fuel the digestion process
- Gives digestive system a break: Cells can focus on rest & repair
- Instant infusion of vitamins, minerals, & phytonutrients to your bloodstream
- Nutrients are rapidly assimilated
- Fresh juice is a live liquid vitamin supplement; the juice of fresh vegetables and fruits is the richest whole food source of oxygen, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals
- Drinking juice assists in healthy elimination of body wastes
Juicing is more time-consuming, it takes approximately 10-20 minutes longer than blending. There are more parts to clean.
Blending pulverizes ingredients in one container, nothing is separated or removed. After blending, fiber remains part of the final product, solids go in to create a homogeneous liquid.
- All foods can be blended to a smooth consistency. This is ideal for anyone with dental problems, digestive concerns, and babies (where juices are also beneficial)
- Drinking blended mixtures assists in healthy elimination
- Using a blender is quick, easy, and requires minimal clean-up
- Balances blood sugar
- Supports digestive health
The high-speed slicing and aerating effects of blending cause rapid nutrient destruction, oxidation, and enzyme loss
Drink Only The Best Juice
Not all juices are made equal. If you want to have high quality juice for your daily needs, only the top quality juicer / blender can do the job. Read more…
Treat Your Pain / Illness Without Medicine
Not sure if you have heard of natural healing or alternative healing. You might want to look at this. Read more…
Give Your Body More Good Oil
Life can be fun. It’s almost impossible to take only healthy food for every meal. Everyday. This is a way to get rid of ‘bad’ oil and replace it with the good one. Read more…
The information and content provided within this article, or this website, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as definitive medical advice or substitute for professional medical expertise and/or treatment. You should always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health/medical professionals with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.